Elopak Shikoku Elopak (2004)
115,000 € (ExWorks)
Get an official quote
Fill in the information below to receive an official quote on the machine you have selected.
The filling line for gable top packaging was manufactured in 2004 by the Norwegian company Elopak. It consists of carton filler and the process plant.
- Capacity: 8.000 packs/ h
- Carton sizes: 500ml/ 750ml/ 1000ml
- Filler | Elopak | Shikoku | 2004 | Operating hours: 68,606 h
- Chemical cabinet
- Conveyor belts | PolyKetting | PF | 1997
- 3x cap applicator | Elopak | Pure-Pak | 2003
- Cap conveyor | Elopak | - | 1999
- Traypacker | Meurer | - | 2002 | Operating hours: 48,029 h
The process plant consists of degasser, feed vessel and hot water set, plate heat exchanger, sterile tank and control cabinet. A maximum of 8,300 l/ h can be produced with this plant.
- Deaerator | Schwarte-Milfor | ENT | 2004 | volume: 1,200l
- Feed vessel and hot water set
- Plate heat exchanger | Sondex A/S | SF53FS10 | 2013
- Sterile tank | Jorns Apparatebau | Pressure tank | 1994 | Volume: 5,740l
- Control cabinet