Elopak Shikoku Elopak (2009)
180,000 € (ExWorks)
Get an official quote
Fill in the information below to receive an official quote on the machine you have selected.
The filling line for gable top packaging was manufactured in 2009 by the Norwegian company Elopak. It consists of carton filling and the process plant.
- Capacity: 8.000 packs/ h
- Carton sizes: 500ml/ 750ml/ 1000ml
- Filler | Elopak | Shikoku | 2009 | Operating hours: 51,761 h
- Chemical cabinet
- Conveyor belts | PolyKetting | PL | 2009
- 2x screw cap applicator | Elopak | Pure-Pak | 2009
- 1x screw cap applicator | Elopak | Pure-Pak | 2003
- cap conveyor | Elopak | Pure-Pak | 2009
- Traypacker | Meurer | CM/TP25 B | 2010 | Operating hours: 50,474 h
The process plant consists of degasser, feed vessel and hot water set, plate heat exchanger, sterile tank and control cabinet. A maximum of 8,300 l/ h can be produced with this plant.
- Deaerator | Moeschle | - | 2009 | volume: 1.750l
- Feed vessel and hot water set
- Plate heat exchanger | GEA Tuchenhagen | FA 161 BC - 6 | 2003
- Sterile tank | Klarmann Edelstahltechnik | pressure tank | 2009 | volume: 7.000l
- Control cabinet