Simonazzi LGH 684 Rinser (1993)
30,000 € (ExWorks)
Get an official quote
Fill in the information below to receive an official quote on the machine you have selected.
The rinser for glass bottles was manufactured in 1993 by the manufacturer Simonazzi. At first hand it was used in a company producing sparkling wine. As used machine it was sold to a mineral water company, where it was only used from time to time. Due to a restructuring of the complete production of the company, this machine is available for sale. Due to good maintenance, low use and proper storage after dismantling, the complete machine is still in very good condition.
- Number of rinsing points: 88
- Capacity: apprx. 30,000 bph on 0,33l bottles
- Glass bottles were processed
- Few operating hours and good condition
- Central lubrication system
- Set of bottle guiding parts for 90 mm bottle diameter
- Other formats can be provided