Sacmi Automatic Filler BiB Bag in Box (2009)
55,000 € (ExWorks)
Get an official quote
Fill in the information below to receive an official quote on the machine you have selected.
The Bag in Box filler was manufactured in 2009. As the owner has upgraded his filling equipment, this machine is for sale.
- 600 bags/h at 3l
- 500 bags/h at 5l
- 400 bags/h at 10l
- 200 bags/h at 20l
- Nitrogen jet system on filling valve
- Machine is completely made in stainless steel; the supporting frame is composed of a heavy welded tubular and the surface is handled in conformity with a particular treatment where special glass micro-spheres are used (of auto-draining type and washable), particularly suitable for the food processing industry.
- Adjustable jerk-cutter which is insert in loading position of the bag before filling, to avoid useless mechanical stress.
- Filling valve complete with mechanical capacity limiting device; it is completely made in AISI 316 stainless steel with seals suitable to be sanitized by steam (with the possibility to put a prebatch cylinder to improve the accuracy of filling); equipped with pouring off systems suitable for the injection of inert gas at the end of filling (options).
- 3-positions pneumatic device to take the cap off and to put it again; it is complete with sensor to detect the presence of the cap.
- The valve as well as the cap removing device will be moved longitudinally by means of a unique pneumatic cylinder suitable to bear the valve in axis or the cap removing device in the position of the mouth of the bag in filling.
- Hermetic closing system of the bag both before and after the filling phase and before the capping, to avoid the access of air from the outside to the inside of the bag.
- Pneumatic moving system of the hopper that conveys the bag inside the same box, keeping the cap in the upper part (the hopper is specially manufactured in conformity with the dimensions of the carton).
- Acetal resin chain powered conveyor, completely manufactured in stainless steel, to move the boxes in position of bag insertion.
- Pneumatic blocking system of the boxes below the hopper in filling position.
- Product feeding circuit to the machine, including a fluxmeter and a flexible pipe suitable for steam sanitization (with the possibility of inserting a product raising valve to check the feeding overpressure).
- CIP raising circuit, which can be put automatically inside the filling valve, suitable for steam sanitization, too (with the possibility of introducing a valve for condensation drainage and check of the sanitization temperature of all the circuit).
- External shockproof transparent Plexiglas protections complete with safety sensors.
- Electro-pneumatic cabinet on the top part of the machine, complete with profibus electromagnetic valves.
*There may be differences between the data shown and the actual values, this should be confirmed by the sales representative.
Filltec - 2006 - Italy
Sasib/ Sarcmi - 2000 - Italy
Krones - 2006 - Germany
TetraPak/ AlfaLaval - 2014 - Switzerland
Sasib/ Simonazzi - 2000 - Italy
R. Bardi S.L.R - 2007 - Croatia
Sasib/ Simonazzi - 1993 - Italy
KHS - 2013 - Germany
ALWID - 2021 - Germany
KHS - 1990 - Italy
GAI - 2002 - Spain
ZILLI & BELLINI - 2018 - Germany
Cortelazzi Arol - 1997 - Poland
SEN - 1998 - Germany
CFT - 2008 - Italy
ALWID - 2018 - Germany
Nagema - 1990 - Spain
Borelli - 2016 - Spain
Ocim - 2006 - Netherlands
Fimer - 2004 - France
Robak Stork - 2018 - Poland